Aging

Folks, “I”, still “with you”.
Being “still’ to allow you to give a go and Grow on at YOUR pace and “Alone”.
You are NEVER “Alone”  Believe me!
I’m aware I’m “missed” Can FEEL it….still, you need to be “weaned”.  I hinder that.  So…
My news:
3 strokes, possibly another small one, in 5 (6?)  days late last month. Then, in heavy coughing, I ran out of air….fell.  Now have a slightly cracked upper leg bone (Left side) that ends at my pelvis bone.  Also a couple injured ribs. Doing OK though…so not to be concerned.  “Dad” is healing….and my  knowledge.
Ribs much better.  Leg…better.  Aho?  HO!
I’m using a Walker and getting about the house OK.  Family helping a LOT!
Often putting aside their own needs for mine.
WONDERFUL CARE!
I’m ENJOYING being “OLD”.
Started age regression…TWICE.  Each time…STOPPED!
Asked “Dad”  “WHY”?
HE ANSWERED!  “You are a teacher.  To teach AGING, you Must KNOW “AGING” “.
OK by me, makes sense.  Aho?
Many realize I no longer do reply’s on the Comments section.  Why?   TOO  MANY TO LAZY TO READ THE BLOG FULLY.  Asking things long ago answered.  Both tiring and disgusting.
Its ‘Sink or Swim’ time, friends.
OK,  I’m still “with you”…WATCHING (and Praying), and I’m not the ONLY One doing so!
Have a Go(o)d Christmas.  Pray for each other,  FEAR NOT…and GROW!
GB
re

Posted on 10 December '12 by , under Red Elk Speaks, Spiritual Matters.

8 Comments to “Aging”

#1 Posted by LeticiaNo Gravatar (11.12.12 at 11:50 )

Thank you Red Elk for still been with us .
I´m very sorry you have been so sick and I hope you get well very soon .
Mery Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all your beloved ones too
including dogis and kitties !
LTC

#2 Posted by Yaj7No Gravatar (16.12.12 at 04:46 )

Thank you.
Rest….. (:

#3 Posted by leonNo Gravatar (18.12.12 at 02:17 )

,Mr. Red elk. What do you think will happen on dec21 2012 and do you think Jesus Christ is soon to return. I consider you a true brother to me. Thanks.

#4 Posted by StewNo Gravatar (21.12.12 at 12:16 )

Dear Red Elk: We have corresponded numerous times in the past. Each time you hand wrote letters. Few do that sort of thing these days. I will pray for you and thank you for your friendship.

#5 Posted by maddyNo Gravatar (01.01.13 at 13:16 )

Sorry to hear about your health Red elk. I am glad I found you on twitter! 🙂 I keep going back from your predictions and rereading them and each time I get goose bumps. Some or most are happenning now. Eventho I still am praying for peace. Have a happy new year. Take care.

#6 Posted by redelkNo Gravatar (10.01.13 at 22:11 )

Happened. a TIME of SETTING ON THE COURSE OF MAN. Soon? within 25 yrs I’d say. STILL AHEAD. re

#7 Posted by redelkNo Gravatar (10.01.13 at 22:12 )

Can barely sign my name anymore. re

#8 Posted by redelkNo Gravatar (10.01.13 at 22:12 )

Peace WILL be…AFTER Armageddon. re